Thursday, October 06, 2005

There is no Joy in Bloggville

OK. My second day on Blogger, and here's the news so far:

My wife alerted me to some typos in the first post, which is also to serve as an introduction. I went in, edited the text, saved and published, and Blogger wiped the text of the post AND the edits I made to the template YESTERDAY.

After about ten minutes of dedicated cursing and flailing about, I got the text and template changes restored, the latter, of course, requiring re-keying by hand, and having gone to assure myself that all was well, I noticed that I now had 3 comments to the first entry.

3 comments! YAY! So I checked them out. One, of course, was the Wifey. One, of course, was Doc Nagel. And the third, of course, was a SPAM. And it didn't even want to sell me good drugs!!!

Bobo the Blogger may not be long for this world.

1 Comments:

Blogger Doc Nagel said...

Bitch bitch bitch bitch. At least you can't get fired for what you write in your blog, like so many people have. It pays to look at the bright side. Well, no, it doesn't pay, really. You know what I mean.

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home