Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Treasure of the Sierra Meh.

SO THIS is today's lunch. Today's useless, useless lunch. It's a grilled turkey and bacon sandwich with white American cheese; in fact it's a grilled turkey and bacon sandwich with twice the amount of bacon it would normally have and mustard on both sides, and the Ketchupo! is heavy on the Cholupa. But I can't taste any of it. The Saranac Pale Ale tastes like a porter.

I have a cold.

It started last night; the first sign was when I woke up in the wee hours with one sinus cavity full of muck. I felt a bit rocky after getting up, a bit better after having coffee and a long, hot shower, but then the final sign popped up: about every five minutes I would pop up a reason to be intensely, bitterly anrgy at myself. This stems from my mother having assumed that every single cold I had as a kid was faked.


And enough about that. Today's movie is an old favorite that just happens to be on TCM. I was going to yap all about why I like it, but right now I feel like just saying I like it and to hell with you if you don't know why.

Don't talk to me. I am a bad person.

Williams, out.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home