Monday, June 04, 2012

Prometheus On Rye

SO THIS is the remains of the pastrami on rye the Wifey brought back from the Stage in New York, ready for a gentle braising-- braising? Sounds right, anyway-- before being recombined into a brand new sandwich, with Arnold Jewish rye bread with caraway seeds, Plochman's Polish style mustard, and Gulden's spicy brown.

And this is the beast itself. Selah.
I was thinking about reviewing a movie, but the only thing that leaps to mind it the Captain America movie, but, eh. We found it exciting and boring at the same stroke; surmising that they had to do what they had to do to establish the character for the recently released The Avengers. Later in the weekend, a friend of ours remarked that she and her husband had enjoyed it tremendously when they saw it in 3D Imax, which, I suppose, really would have made all the difference. And I also don't think I'm gonna feel alot like blogging until I figure out how to get the damned Blogger format to act the way I want it to. Dear Blogger: your new format SUCKS.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home