Saturday, October 22, 2005

Forgive Me, Blogger, For I Have Sinned

I have put off blogging for the last couple of days, because Blogger pissed me off.*

I hope that sounds odd. I meant it to sound odd. But it probably doesn't to anyone reading this, because it is a virtuial certainty that anyone reading this uses Blogger, and, thus, has at some point or another, had difficulty. That I get "pissed off" when I have difficulty with it is not, I think, a personality flaw. Rather it is my natural reaction when something that has been purposely designed to aid and abett a particular activity functions to make that activity difficult if not impossible.

Share and enjoy!

*I tried to create a post including pictures, not knowing-- silly me!!!-- that Blogger would decide to put the pictures wherever it damned well wanted, that Blogger will not copy text, and that it would decide that, since the last thing I pasted in (by mistake, since Blogger refused to copy text and thus pasted in the last thing I had copied) was a link, everything I typed in after that should be a link, first to the Snopes website, and then to the Blogger picture finder, and that when I wanted to recover the post I thought I had copied, what I really wanted was the link to the blogger picture finder. Share and enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home