Thursday, June 19, 2008

Let's just try that once more, with feeling

@#$%ing Blogger.

Just ignore the other post, the one that's just a title and nothing more. Blogger decided I didn't need the text or the picture.

Craftsmanship! @#$%ing Blogger.

So anyways, the Wifey and I are slated to go to a Sci-Fi event this weekend, the annual showing of the movie Serenity, of the Firefly ilk. To that end, she asked me to make her a fake knife to go with her costume. (She is going as a kind of generic browncaot. She was going to go as Zoe. I am going to put on a Hawaiian shirt, and if anyone asks, I'll say I'm Wash. You either got all of that, or else I might as well be speaking French.)

I am really rather impressed with the results! The construction is aluminum foil and duct tape on compound-weight cardboard.

1 Comments:

Blogger anika said...

You were speaking French. However, I love the knife you made! Very crafty.

4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home