Saturday, December 31, 2005

Why I Haven't Been Blogging

Too damned busy.

We went at least three different places Christmas Eve Day, Christmas Day, and the day after Christmas, since we had family from both sides (and from afar to boot), and then I had to make a triop down to Floriday with my Dad to return my Grandma and her friend (both 92) to their respective Gainesville homes, after which we camped in a chain hotel, then beat it the next morning for a seven hour retreat back to Charlotte, a fast trip punctuated by road food. Got back here, had to run some errands (despite my better instincts, but provisions must be got now and then), and managed to hang on to consciousness until nine, when I collapsed in aheap. (According to the Wifey, I spent eight hours straight lying on my left side without stirring.)

Blog amongst yerselves. I'll be back later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home