Sunday, March 12, 2006

I May Or May Not Be Here

I just recently started my seasonal gig, which I am contractually obligated not to tell you about. Suffice it to say that for the next two months or so I will be reading something like 130 to 150 essays a day for a company whose initials may or may not correspond to the term Myocardial Infarction.

It now occurs to me that anyone who has not known me for at least a year and a half will have absolutely no idea what that means.

Oh, well.

So, anyways, the upshot is I might not be blogging for a while. The reading the essays takes it out of one, you see, so I endf up not having the wherewithall to do things like blogging, and probably any enthusiasm I have for writing during this period should be reserved for works in progress. Or, who the hell knows, I might find that I need the outlet, using blogging as a substitue for screaming at the walls and howling at the moon. So I might be here or I might not.

So there.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

That's ok man, I'm not always here either.

5:32 PM  
Blogger Bobo the Wandering Pallbearer said...

There was no need to announce it.

2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home