Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Doomed. So doomed.

I give. I caved. I didn't think I would, but I sure did.

Ten Top Trivia Tips about Bobo!

  1. Bobo can taste with his feet.
  2. The only planet that rotates on its side is Bobo.
  3. The colour of Bobo is no indication of his spiciness, but size usually is!
  4. If your ear itches, this means that someone is talking about Bobo!
  5. Bobo can be seen from space.
  6. A thimbleful of Bobo would weigh over 100 million tons!
  7. Forty percent of the world's almonds and twenty percent of the world's peanuts are used in the manufacture of Bobo!
  8. Neil Armstrong first stepped on Bobo with his left foot.
  9. You would have to dig through four thousand kilometres of Bobo to reach the earth's core.
  10. India tested its first nuclear Bobo in 1974.
I am interested in - do tell me about

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nuclear Bobo.

10:52 AM  
Blogger anika said...

If my ear itches?! But my ears itch ALL THE TIME!

11:11 AM  
Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

OMG! You can taste with your feet too? I thought I was the only one!

7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home