Thursday, March 22, 2007

Update

The pond does not, in fact, leak, as the Wifey so kindly pointed out. It turns out that one of the rocks used for diverting water at the top of the waterfall was leeching a small stream of water over the back of the hill, which defect has now been corrected. I was going to call it Lake Paho. Rachelle likes Doc Nagel's nomial, which started as a joke: "You should go outside and play 'I Want You To Want Me.'" Cheap Trick At Buddhapond. So that would make it Lake Buddhapond. Votes, suggestions and preferences will be entertained.



In other news, my Seasonal Gig, which I have decided to christen The Gig for All Seasons, as it has had me occupied in Spring, Summer, Winter and fall (all they have to do is call, and I'll be there . . . ), has fired up yet again, so you can expect me to be more or less MIA for the next . . . Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, I don't know, three to six months.In the mean time, here is a picture of someone else's mailbox.

1 Comments:

Blogger Doc Nagel said...

And what a mailbox!

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home