Tuesday, September 11, 2007

I Am Watching The Great Escape


That's my story, and I am sticking to it.

(I'm sure this violates some copyright law somewhere. I don't care.)

I am certainly not watching The History Channel today. I remember what happened six years ago today. I don't need what I can only describe as canned histrionics to make me feel more "special" about what happened on this day six years ago.

It's raining in New York. I feel good about that. It should be raining in New York.

(They're doing memorials in my town, too, which doesn't make any @#$%ing sense at all. But I'm not gonna stop 'em. I guess they can do whatever makes 'em feel better.)

I am watching The Great Escape. That is my story, and I am sticking to it.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger tiff said...

I am not thinking about it.

That's my big plan.

1:00 PM  
Blogger Bobo the Wandering Pallbearer said...

Amen.

1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home