Friday, January 23, 2009

If You Knew Sushi . . .



TODAY's lunch is the end result of a long, rambling ride around ther edge of town to end up at my local grocery store, where I found that the sushi chef had left behind a lovely tray of tuna spicy roll, which I had with a 24 ounce Beck's while watching the last third of The Sand Pebbles, which I love despite the fact that the source work is bullshit.*

*The fact of the matter remains that most of my favorite movies are based on crap. Geeze, what is it with me and these damned useless asterisks? This is, what, the second one in a month? I'm so ashamed. I ought not to be allowed anywhere near this series of tubes.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Doc Nagel said...

Spicy tuna roll is a series of tubes!

8:41 PM  
Blogger Bobo the Wandering Pallbearer said...

You know, it's true.

8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home