Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Gone, Baby, Gone

SO I WILL be in California for the next week. Meanwhile here's a picture I didn't post earlier, on the grounds that it would have simply been cruel to those readers who find themselves in the throes of jealousy over many of my meals. This one is, in fact, one of the riskier and most satisfying iterations: a rare cheeseburger, hand-patted by my trusty and noble frinds at the Harris Teeter meat counter. I am posting it now because, well, I'm in California for the next week, so screw you guys.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Doc Nagel said...

The first google search result I got for "California, iterations, risk" was Advances in Neural Information Processing Systems 19, a scientific proceedings. Just thought one should know.

3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home