Sunday, June 03, 2007

A Break In The Action

So these are my brand new Asics Tigers I bought today on the grounds that I have always wanted a pair of Asics, but I guess I had kind of forgotten until just recently.

I saw them in The Finish Line at our local mall the other day whilst killing time, and ecided, by Jove, I deserve a pair of Asics Tigers. (Before anyone complains, yes, I did hike my cuffs up before taking the picture, so no, I am not wearing floods.) In addition to being flashy, they are majorly comfy.


(This pic is a tad out of focus, but I like it anyways, because it shows off the absolutely adorable heel tag.) Besides, they are Florida Gators colors. Now, not that I'm a BIG fan, but it's my Dad's Alma Mater, and it's where my Grandad taught Areonautical Engineering his whole professional life. And besides, they're just plain cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home